“Basic Computer Course (BCC)”. The objective of the course is to impart basic level computer appreciation programme with more emphasis on hands on training. Initially, the course was conceived as to boost the concept of introducing a course on computer fundamentals, especially for students, studying vocational courses at ITIs/ITCs. However, the course has gained popularity among many more categories. The programme can equip a person to use the computers in day-to-day life for professional and personal use. After completing the course the incumbent will be computer literate and will be able to:
- Acquire confidence in using computer techniques available to users;
- Recognize the basic components of computers and terminology;
- Understand data, information and file management;
- Create documents using Word processor, Spreadsheet & Presentation Software;
- Understand computer networks, Internet;
- Browse the internet, content search, email and collaborate with peers;
- Use e-Governance applications;
- Use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills.
Excel is capable of creating and editing spreadsheets that are saved with a .xls or .xlsx file extension. General uses of Excel include cell-based calculation, pivot tables, and various graphing tools. For instance, with an Excel spreadsheet, you could create a monthly budget, track business expenses, or sort and organize large amounts of data.
Unlike a word processor, such as Microsoft Word, the Excel documents consist of columns and rows of data, made up of individual cells. Each of these cells can contain either text or numerical values that can be calculated using formulas.
VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications.VBA enables you to automate various activities in Excel like generating reports, preparing charts & graphs, doing calculations, etc. This automation activity is also often referred as Macro
- Adobe Photoshop:Adobe Photoshop is a critical tool for designers, web developers, graphic artists, photographers, and creative professionals. It is widely used for image editing, retouching, creating image compositions, website mockups, and adding affects. Digital or scanned images can be edited for use online or in-print.
- Adobe InDesign :InDesign is a desktop publishing software application for creating flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books. Projects created using InDesign can be shared in both digital and print formats. InDesign is used by graphic designers, artists, publishers, and marketing professionals.
- Adobe Illustrator: Adobe Illustrator is a premium application used for creating vector graphics for print or the web. Developed alongside with Adobe Photoshop as a companion product, Illustrator is the standard for making logos, graphics, comics, fonts, and much more.
- Adobe Premiere Pro: Premiere Pro is used for editing videos, commercials and other film, television, and online video. It is a comprehensive video editing software application and is also available as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud set of applications.
- Adobe Dreamweaver: Dreamweaver is a web development tool. Developed by Adobe Systems, Dreamweaver is a proprietary web development tool first created by Macromedia in 1997. Dreamweaver helps developers build web sites for the Internet or an intranet, letting developers design, code and manage websites as well as mobile content.
- Adobe After Effect:Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of film making, video games and television production. Among other things, After Effects can be used for keying, tracking, compositing, and animation.
- Adobe Animate:Animate is the no-brainer choice if you want to make animated elements for websites or animations that have interactivity. Animate is the best tool for publishing animated content for HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, and SVG animation. You can also publish as a movie file for upload to sites like YouTube and Vimeo.
- Adobe Captivate is an authoring tool that is used for creating eLearning content such as software demonstrations, software simulations, branched scenarios, and randomized quizzes in Small Web Formats and HTML5 formats.
Coreldraw is vector based designing software which is used for creating logos, flexes, brochures, invitation cards and any kind of vector designing based on the lining.It was developed by Corel Corporation so it is also known as Corel's Graphic Suite.
Enhanced vector previews, handles, and nodes.
Prominent interactive sliders.
Custom node shapes.
Touch-friendly GU interface.
Powerful stylus enhancements.
Import legacy workspaces.
Font filtering and search.
Corel Video Studio: The software allows both storyboard and timeline-oriented editing. Different formats are supported for source clips, and the resulting video can be exported to DVD, AVCHD, HD-DVD and AVI. VideoStudio also supports direct DV and HDV capturing to disk.
Wondershare Filmora is simply elegant video editing software geared toward beginner, novice and casual users. Anyone can learn to use this software, regardless of their skill level, and the end results look and sound fantastic.Overall, Wondershare Filmora is not expensive, and it is an editor with a lot of features, and it can be used both for MAC and Windows. ... Overall Wondershare Filmora gives good value for money, and it can be a good way to get started with editing your videos easily. So if you like the features it has, it can be worth it.
Camtasia is a software suite, created and published by TechSmith, for creating video tutorials and presentations directly via screencast, or via a direct recording plug-in to Microsoft PowerPoint.
BlueJ is an integrated development environment for the Java programming language, developed mainly for educational purposes, but also suitable for small-scale software development. It runs with the help of JDK.